coolbrickmoviescoolbrickmovies

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Nice Parodies

Nice parody of X-Play/TechTV with the Gollum voice. It sounded just like Adam Sessler!

Knoxs "Reloaded" outtakes Knoxs "Reloaded" outtakes

Nice!

I very much appreciated the X-Play/TechTV Gollum voice... it sounded just like Adam Sessler!

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

Great Job!

Amazing how you used the 60 minutes interview to do this... the audio was cut perfectly, but I still can't figure out how you inserted the f$#% into the clips so well.

More Bloons More Bloons

Great game

Just beat it. For those of you stuck on Tin Can, focus on getting the boomerang and the lightsaber on the first shot. This is pretty easy. Now the top of the "can" is open, so try to rack up as many baloons with the boomerang as possible. Again, this should take a few tries. Try aiming a little high of the box. Finally, pick up the remaining baloons with the final dart. Takes some luck, but is definately doable.

Great job on a great that's actually fun for more than 5 minutes!

Warp Forest Warp Forest

Stuck at Level 21

I can't get past the level with the two eyes, three red shooters in a row, six shields, and two missiles. I've been trying for over an hour! Anyone get past the level and can help out?

My Tutorials ep.2 My Tutorials ep.2

Pretty good, but lacking...

If you were to add a soundtrack so that there was a bit of music to go with the reading, it would be great.

Even better would be if you encourporated a short demo at the end putting all that code and drawing to use so that n00bs could see what something like that would be like complexity wise.